Choose a unique, premium and memorable number, suitable just for you.
ADVANTAGES OF UNIQUE NUMBERS
- The site contains only premium-class numbers that are not available for purchase in Beeline offices
- Unique numbers are easy to remember
- Premium numbers always emphasize your status
PURCHASE OF A UNIQUE NUMBER BEFORE THE AUCTION
- You can buy a number, during 30 days before the auction at a fixed price.
- During the order, you will need to enter your credit card details. A deposit in the amount of 1% of the number’s cost*, will be frozen on your account and the number will be assigned to you.
- Within 3 working days proceeding the order, you need to visit any Beeline office or meet with a courier* to sign the contract. If you fail to do so, the frozen amount will be charged to your account and the number will go back on sale.
- You can also wait for the auction. As the auction starts, prices for all numbers will be reduced, but the final price will be formed by its participants.
HOW DOES THE AUCTION WORK?
- Please register on the site, it will take not more than 3 minutes.
- Place a bid on the number that you like.
- Enter your credit card details. A deposit in the amount of 10% of the number’s cost, will be frozen on your account.
- Other participants will be given the opportunity to make their bids before the end of the auction.
- If another participant makes a bid for the number that you have chosen, you will receive an SMS notification and will be able to offer a new bid.
- If you do not offer a new bid, the number will be transferred to another participant, and the frozen amount will be refunded to your account within 6 days.
- If your bid wins, within 3 working days you will need to visit any Beeline office or meet with a courier* to sign the contract.
*Reservation of funds is required solely as confirmation of the intention to purchase a number. All operations with a bank card are fully protected by international payment system security standards.
*Number registration with the deliveryman is possible only if the cost of the number does not exceed 3,000,000 AMD.